Account Supervisor - Social Media - Executive Visibility, St Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard’s Corporate Reputation practice is looking for an experienced communications professional with a strong background in social media to help organizations improve their reputation through thought leadership activities such as social media engagement for executives, content curation and development, channel management and integrated communications across earned PR, social, and speaking engagements. The Corporate Reputation team counsels clients through some of their biggest public challenges related to executive communications, crisis communications, internal communications, media relations, and financial communications.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the Corporate Reputation account teams, including content creation and media outreach as well as project and account management.
- Develop high-quality written materials including; press releases, pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
- Contribute to the development of digital communication strategies for clients, and execute social media strategies and blogger outreach on behalf of clients.
- Help shape client messaging and actively pitch those communications to journalists, influencers, and industry experts with the goal of injecting the client brand into relevant conversations.
- Contributing to new business proposal development and managing administrative aspects of client accounts.
Experience at a Fortune 500 company, agency or equivalent position in complex institution with concentration in corporate communications, with an emphasis on leading thought leadership programs for executives: planning and strategy development; executive social channel management; creative content creation; venue identification and qualification; participating in the production of remarks, speeches or presentations; maintaining close attention to all details related to events.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, creative writing, digital media, public relations or journalism
- Must possess proven track record of strong written and oral communications
- Knowledge of and experience with the social media landscape, particularly LinkedIn
- Demonstrated experience in PR measurement, data tracking, analysis and presentation
- Proven ability to work with and present to executives and clients, event hosts and journalists
- Strong strategic thinker, planner and writer, with a track record in messaging and positioning
- Superior client relationship skills
- Ability to work with teams and to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to grow the firm’s client portfolio by developing new business proposals and a pipeline of new business opportunities
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.