Account Supervisor / Managing Supervisor - Social (B2B Tech clients), New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on our unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We are seeking a passionate, hands-on and energetic Account Supervisor or Managing Supervisor to bring their social media ideas to life for some of the world’s largest brands in the technology sector.
The successful hire will support the planning and execution of social media content and campaigns for clients. Candidates will design engagement programs, exercise analytical and social listening skills, keep on top of emerging social media platforms and trends, and help engage with various existing branded social media communities.
- Coordinate with social leaders agency-wide and clients to support business objectives
- Protect and build our clients’ reputation and brand in social media, at a global level
- Ensure appropriate messaging and editorial calendar planning
- Support weekly, monthly, quarterly measurement and insights reports, product roadmap, etc. as needed
- Stay abreast of social platform enhancements and opportunities to implement on behalf of clients
- Help oversee the development of content including coordinating with creative design and writing copy
- Use social media software tools (Sprinklr, MomentFeed) to assist with calendaring and publishing
- Use insights, metrics and analytics to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency, and topic – as well as improve community growth and engagement
- Coordinate with business partners on paid social efforts
- Draft POVs on social issues, trends and topics, as needed
- Develop paid social media strategies and execute plans according to strategy
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience, particularly working with B2B or technology clients. Specific areas of focus include: cloud computing, mobility, emerging tech (AI, VR, etc.), enterprise software and/or big data spaces
- Strong project and client management skills
- Experience in social media strategy, content development and/or engagement
- Ability to connect social strategy to broader communications plans
- Understanding of social metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience/understanding of connected lifestyle, cyber security, AI, telecom, VR, transportation and autonomous vehicle technology. Firsthand product launch experience (B2B and B2C), as well as technical writing, are a plus.
- Strong writer and editor
- Good eye for creative design and creative experience a plus
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- Experience with large, complex brand(s) preferred
About FleishmanHillard New York
FH New York has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
Here at FH New York, we seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.