Accounting Intern, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
The Financial Reporting Group has an immediate opening for an Accounting Intern to work between 15 and 25 hours per week. This part-time accounting intern position will handle a wide range of important duties that will support the Financial Reporting Group. We’re needing a flexible and highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills and is willing to rise to any task.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting & payroll teams
- Assist with office’s monthly forecast and budget
- Prepare summaries and analysis on special tasks for the Financial Reporting team
- Assist with monthly journal entries
- Research and reconcile out of balance accounts
- Assist with various tax requests from the Tax Director
- Reconciling key ledger accounts
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Candidate should be working towards a degree in Accounting
- Candidate must maintain confidentiality of personnel records
- Strong work ethic
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate with teammates efficiently
- The ability to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines and apply appropriate judgment in time management of each task
- A self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered