Senior Administrative Coordinator
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced administrative coordinator to join our Atlanta office. This position requires a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment. The administrative coordinator will provide all of the administrative support for our team. Responsibilities include:
- Administrative support for General Manager (primary priority).
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports, coordinate meetings, including preparation of handouts as needed (proofreading, photocopying and distributing).
- Interface with all levels of staff, corporate teams, and clients; helping to resolve inquiries as they arise.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for senior level executives.
- Reconcile monthly statements, track staff paid time off, initiate POs and process local accounts payable.
- Liaise with building facilities/office management/corporate teams for office equipment, supplies and computer lease refreshes.
- Handle sensitive information in a discreet manner on a frequent basis.
- 5 or more years of administrative experience, with outstanding prioritization, communication, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience making travel arrangements and managing executive calendars.
- The ideal candidate will be effective working both independently and as a team member.
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client service environment.
- Familiarity with accounting practices.
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Design and desktop publishing experience is a plus.)
- Experience working with confidential material in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and handle changing needs.
- Ability to demonstrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients.
- Energetic, hungry, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.