Assistant Account Executive, Boston
FleishmanHillard Boston is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and self-starting assistant account executive to join our dynamic office. This is an opportunity to work on exciting communications programs for leading technology and healthcare companies and drive key program elements including media engagement and thought-leadership opportunities.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on the “power of true,” reflecting the firm’s values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Support several account teams with client projects – including research and media engagement
- Conduct research, draft and edit client-facing materials
- Maintain project trackers as well as day to day reporting management
- Engage, participate and present in internal teams, showing a mastery of client subject matter
- Public relations or communications experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience within the technology practice area of a public relations agency (cybersecurity, B2B, health IT) is preferred
- A willingness to jump in and get the work done in an exciting and engaging work environment
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively while ensuring deadlines are met
- Keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize assignments and deliverables efficiently
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Willingness to support multiple account teams and have a dedicated interest in learning and coordinating account work
- Has a ‘can-do attitude’
- Knowledge of key software tools such as Cision/Critical Mention & MuckRack is a plus
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.