Benefits and Wellbeing Manager
Manager of Benefits and Wellbeing
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a full-time Manager of Benefits and Wellbeing to join its dynamic Global Talent Development team based in St. Louis. The Manager will work with a team that is responsible for day-to-day operations of the agency’s benefit programs and will also have the opportunity to work on projects that align benefits and wellbeing offerings with agency-wide strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience with benefit, insurance and leave administration, a genuine interest in benefit topics including health and welfare programs, state and federal laws pertaining to benefit administration, and retirement programs. The successful hire will be detail orientated and analytical with strong project management and communication skills and a true employee focused style.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media, and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Support the administration of U.S. benefit programs, such as health and welfare plans, leaves of absence, retirement plans, paid time off, employee assistance program, travel programs, workers compensation, and other benefits
- Serves as benefits contact, researching questions, advising on policies and procedures, acting as liaison between employee population, the benefit service center and providers for health and welfare, 401k, disability, employee assistance program, travel programs and other benefits
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all pertinent federal and state laws and helps to develop processes, policies and communications
- Provide counsel to employees and Talent Development team members regarding benefit eligibility, leave offerings, time off policies, plan coverage, and other benefit-related information as needed
- Leverage and promote benefits resources, programs and offerings in alignment with employee needs and agency initiatives
- Support activities and communication related to annual enrollment, health fairs, new program offerings and other projects
- Collaborate with colleagues within Talent Development and across the agency on ad hoc research, presentations and projects that connect benefits with other HR or agency-wide initiatives
- Other benefit responsibilities, as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience working in a benefits role, and at least 2 years of experience managing medical/maternity leave of absences
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably with focus in Human Resources)
- Understanding of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), short-term disability (STD), COBRA, Americans with Disability Act (ADA), and employee benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), etc.)
- Strong project manager with the ability to multi-task and follow-thru in a complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency from start to finish
- Collaborative, team player, willing to tackle new and challenging assignments
- Naturally curious, resourceful, problem solver, with the ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a high degree of confidentiality, sensitivity and discretion
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.