Bi-lingual Korean-English Social Media Analyst - Los Angeles (Methods+Mastery, A FleishmanHillard Company)
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Method+Mastery is seeking a social media analyst to research, monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our Fortune 50 clients. This role would support both US and Korean-based clients, so English and Korean language abilities are a must. Experience working or living in Korea is preferred.
Methods+Mastery is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?” Our team is growing at an amazing rate, and this is an opportunity to produce work for top clients in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that values team above all. We do great work – and hire only great people, too.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Support the Intelligence and Analytics team in producing analyses of social data across multiple programs and social channels. This role focuses on the Korean market and will be analyzing Korean-first social data.
- Collect and synthesize social and digital data to guide creative strategies.
- Create audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research tools.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Research and synthesize trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner and liaison across all parties including clients, vendors, creative staff, and operations.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- Strong written Korean and English language skills.
- 3-7 years of total experience gained in digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of social data working with social media listening tools such as: Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Zignal, Khorus, Sprinklr or Netbase.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to them.
- Ability to quickly spot patterns and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
Learn more about Methods+Mastery and how we view the world here.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.