Billing Coordinator, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a reliable, well organized, and experienced Billing Coordinator to be part of the Accounting team. This position requires candidates to be dedicated, reliable, and possess keen analytical skills. The successful candidate takes initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly and has excellent prioritization skills. This position will provide clerical and accounting services to designated areas within the organization.
- Prepare client billing in accordance with instructions provided by Project Managers and parameters outlined in the client agreement
- Assemble, track and provide client invoices with necessary documentation
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Process and distribute monthly WIP worksheets to Project Managers
- Track and follow up on missing worksheets
- Research and respond to billing issues timely and effectively
- Assist financial liaison team during the monthly close process
- Minimum three years of experience in an accounting/financial environment, prior billing experience a plus
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong problem solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is a plus
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.