Account Executives/Sr Account Executives /Account Mgr
BlueCurrent is an award-winning communications agency that specializes in building brands and managing reputations across online and offline platforms. We are a member agency of the Omnicom Group, one of the world’s largest communications agency groups, and a sister agency of FleishmanHillard
The BlueCurrent Group offers the values and personal dedication of an entrepreneurial organization, with access to a diverse network of communication practitioners, social media analysts and digital specialists in over 80 offices around the world. In Hong Kong, we provide creative designs and we execute complex social media campaigns.
Our multi-talented team is diverse, young (and old!), that believes in a hardworking but rewarding and fun environment. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for an Account Manager who is passionate to drive social media strategy for some of our cool clients.
Do you have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” for our clients and have the natural ability to guide them and our growing team down its path? If so read on...
- ·Develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C public relations programs for clients;
- ·Support integrated communications campaigns including social/digital;
- ·Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met;
- ·Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts;
- ·Project Management; manage projects by setting priorities and maintaining deadlines;
- ·Build relationships with regional and national media;
- ·Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia;
- ·Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors;
- ·Learn and support on budget planning.
What you’ll need
- ·Two to five (2-5) years of experience in an agency or corporate communications department; experience working on corporate/consumer clients; technology and/or consultancy services preferred
- ·Excellent client service skills, strong organizational skills, and creativity in problem solving;
- ·Superb research and bilingual writing skills in Traditional Chinese and English; (Simplified Chinese a plus) experience drafting client and press materials;
- ·Seasoned media relations skills; Experience working with regional and national media;
- ·Ability to communicate clearly and focus on results; positive and professional disposition in every situation;
- ·Understanding of social/digital landscape; social media management experience is a plus
- ·A point of view, and a proven ability to propose solutions and present ideas in a persuasive and compelling manner.
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service.
So, Do YOU REALLY have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing”? If so, let's chat!
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.