Commercial Finance Business Partner, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Based on the South Bank, our London office is one of the largest in the global network, offering strategic comms expertise to a mix of UK and global clients across most industry sectors. And while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Reporting directly in to a Senior Business Partner you will be a member of the London Commercial Finance Team supporting across a range of practice areas.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Supporting Project Managers on the creation of pricing for new budgets with existing clients
- Reviewing small client Scope of Work (SOW) / budgets
- Initiate intercompany revenue sharing agreements
- Advising teams on best approach to fees when managing third parties
- Uploading of all contracts/SOWs/NDAs/Rate Cards and other relevant paperwork to PeopleSoft for your practices
- Regularly meet with Project Managers to update revenue forecasts. Assess risks therein and highlight areas of concern for further discussion with the Senior Business Partner
- Meet with Project Managers on a monthly basis to go through WIP and flag any concerns re. over servicing
- Managing monthly reconciliation of revenue recognised to billed/accrued revenue
- Quarterly SOX support. Provide SOX compliant paperwork to support our quarterly revenue recognition SOX audit
- Providing regular training to project managers on worksheets to ensure that they have the knowledge to manage the commercials of their clients
- Liaising with AAS for regular status updates on overdue invoices and provide updates for working capital reporting
If you have experience in the above and want to develop your commercial career within a lively communications agency, we'd love to hear from you!
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
As an agency, we offer a whole host of additional benefits. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work – for more details see here - https://cdn.fhflondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2019/02/FHF-benefits-booklet.pdf.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.