Content Design Intern (VOX Global), Dallas
VOX Global’s Dallas team is seeking a creative, passionate & organized content design intern to join our fast-paced digital communications team.
He/she will assist our team with creating digital communication materials on a day to day basis as well as work on a variety of design-related tasks for e-newsletters, microsites, and social ads.
He/she will get opportunities to refine their design skills and learn more about integrated communications campaigns, digital advocacy, graphic design principles and motion media in a creative and fast-paced environment. Interns are also given opportunities to develop unique projects that stand out in their portfolio.
The selected individual is required to work full-time, 9 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday. The internship will run from Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – Friday, August 30, 2019. Your portfolio is required, please submit as a PDF or website link.
- Create well-designed employee and external emails and messaging materials
- Design artwork that adheres to brand guidelines and standards
- Stay up-to-date with brand guidelines and specific program branding for digital communications account
- Contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Define and meet deadlines
- Design and manage email campaigns sent through HubSpot
- High skill level in using the Adobe Creative Suite for digital design
- A passion for creating innovative designs for email marketing purposes
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and respond effectively to changing requests
- Interest in new web and digital technologies
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution with a major in Graphic Design or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Stand out by having:
- Familiarity with email marketing systems (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (WordPress, HubSpot, etc.)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Experience with animation or motion graphic design
- Interest in government, politics and/or communications consulting
ABOUT VOX GLOBAL
VOX Global, a bi-partisan strategic communications firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world, is offering full-time paid internships on its Creative team.
We offer clients a multi-faceted approach to digital media campaigns, digital marketing, advertising, motion graphics, UX/UI design, branding and public relations that leverages the leading techniques and creativity found of the industry with a bent towards successful content development and deployment.
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.