Creative Strategist, London (Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company)
Position Overview and Responsibilities
At Methods+Mastery we believe interesting creative may stem from good ideas, but truly effective creative comes from paying attention to what the data is telling us and using the insights it gives to achieve our clients’ goals.
Methods+Mastery is seeking a Creative Strategist to work alongside the Creative Director and Social Marketing Teams. This role is focused on using insights gleaned from social data to optimize and improve ongoing campaign strategies and creative executions, as well as developing new strategies and creative as appropriate.
Working every day with a tight-knit team located both in London and across the globe, you will produce work seen by millions of people for some of the world’s most recognizable Tech brands.
We’re looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about social media, culture and communication trends. Someone who has an innate curiosity as to why things work the way they do, and proposing ways things can be improved - that are grounded in both inarguable logic and innovation.
- Support the Creative Director & account team by monitoring ongoing performance of campaigns and proactively working to improve them through new strategic ideation
- Creation of strategic campaign plans in long form documents and presentation slide decks
- Building grounded research briefs in tandem with Methods+Mastery’s team of analysts to correctly inform proposals
- Working with copywriters and art directors to ensure creative is in line with overall strategy
- Contribute to the creation of strategic and creative processes, ways of working, and Methods+Mastery IP
- Contribute to Methods+Mastery’s culture of innovation and curiosity
- Intermediate experience, preferably in an advertising, marketing, digital or PR agency working in a creative strategy capacity
- Working understanding of design and artworking processes
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, to various management levels
- Well-versed in story-based copywriting
- A working understanding of the use of social listening tools and Boolean logic
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience creating unique, value-add, evolving insights
- Experience as a proactive, independent worker, with the ability to work well with minimal guidance from above and to regularly "take the first pass" without prescriptive direction
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in the above!
Learn more about Methods+Mastery and how we view the world here.
Methods+Mastery is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.