Data Analytics Manager, TRUE Global Intelligence, Los Angeles
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Data Analytics Manager with our TRUE Global Intelligence practice. The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio comprised of client-facing projects and internal initiatives that are focused on data analytics and data-product innovations. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of successfully managing technology implementations involving a mix of internal resources, vendors, and consultants. The Data Analytics Manager will lead multiple cross-functional project teams under the strategic guidance of the practice’s global head of data analytics and innovation, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
FleishmanHillard’s TRUE Global Intelligence practice specializes in research and media evaluation to drive global communications strategies and intelligence. With its unwavering focus on business outcomes, TRUE ensures our clients' sustained success in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, customer engagement and content strategy. TRUE provides an advantage to organizations, finding the truth – about their audiences, their operating environment and their competition – to help them realize their goals.
- Lead a portfolio of technology-centric projects and focus on delivering data analytics and process automation solutions for internal and external clients
- Manage cross-functional teams comprised of researchers, social scientists, freelancers, and 3rd-party vendors
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on project progress and critical issues
- Facilitate multilateral decision-making processes across diverse and geographically distributed stakeholder groups
- Identify and evaluate 3rd-party technologies to address business problems, and provide evidence-based recommendations on which technologies to implement
- Facilitate legal review of all applicable 3rd-party agreements
- Manage relationships with 3rd-party vendors, freelancers, and consultants
- 8-12 years of experience working with clients in a consultative manner to solve business problems using technology and data-driven techniques
- Proven ability to successfully lead (virtual) teams and deliver a portfolio of technology implementation projects on time and within budget
- Proven ability to successfully lead a portfolio of concurrent projects using Lean/Agile methods
- Experience developing and presenting business ROI models to gain stakeholder buy-in for new projects
- Experience designing, analyzing, and optimizing business processes
- Previous experience/background in software development strongly preferred
- Familiarity with T-SQL and data warehousing concepts strongly preferred
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools strongly preferred
- Proven ability to “delight” clients through excellent customer service
- Proven ability to apply critical thinking with natural curiosity to distill detailed functional requirements for technology solutions based on input from business users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical or abstract concepts into visual formats and narratives that are intuitive to clients
- Proven ability to lead small teams to deliver results in a timely and effective manner
- Proven ability to manage projects in a self-directed manner
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; graduate/advanced degree and/or PMP certification preferred
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results in a face-paced environment
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.