Data Entry Coordinator
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and motivated data-entry coordinator to be part of the Talent Development team in St. Louis, Missouri. The successful candidate takes initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly and has excellent prioritization skills. This position will provide clerical services and will support various groups within the organization.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Enter employee-related data into various company databases
- Provide data entry support to several teams
- Identify and correct data errors
- Prepare reports and assist with reconciliations
- Maintain employee files and records in a manner consistent with company policy and complete filing of related documents in a timely manner
- Perform additional job-related assignments and projects as assigned
- 3+ years of entry experience, preferably in a human resources or payroll function
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills and must be able to work quickly to meet the processing deadlines
- Possesses attention to detail and strives for accuracy at all times
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by adhering to the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Must be self-motivated to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.