Designer Intern (VOX), Summer 2019, Indianapolis
Position Overview & Responsibilities
VOX Global offers full-time, paid design internships for the spring, summer and fall semesters to qualified candidates. We look for talented students or recent graduates with the necessary skills to assist our teams and excellent clients in our Indianapolis, IN office.
VOX is currently accepting design positions for Summer 2019 internships at our Indianapolis, IN office. Click here to apply. The Summer internship will run a full term, typically from May to August. The rolling application deadline for the Winter/Spring internship is Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
Interns can expect to work closely with the Creative Team and in tandem with the Digital & Advertising Team on a variety of projects for clients in a diverse range of industries. They will refine their design skills and learn about graphic design, motion media and web development in a fast-paced environment. Interns are given opportunities to develop unique projects that stand out in their portfolio.
We expect you have
- Passion to create innovative designs for web and print campaigns
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite for digital and print design (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop — anything else is a perk!)
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in emerging web and digital technologies
You’ll stand out from other applicants if you have
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS), especially WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with animation or motion graphic design
- Skill using social media platforms for professional uses (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc.)
- An interest in advertising and analytics
You’re qualified for our internship if you are
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Interested in government, politics and/or communications consulting
- Excellent research, analytical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PORTFOLIO: REQUIRED (AS EITHER A PDF OR A WEBSITE LINK)
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.