Digital Social Media Manager
FleishmanHillard, one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, is known for creating integrated solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We have an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated and social-media savvy professional to be a Social Media Manager in its expanding digital practice area.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all facets of social media, from the tools needed for measuring the engagement and its impact to crafting social strategy.
The Social Media Manager will help with the growing digital footprint for clients with a primary focus on social content, insights, and strategy. The position is responsible for seamless execution of the following day-to-day activities:
- Providing day-to-day account leadership and strategic counsel to clients.
- Work closely with internal team members and client contacts alike regarding a variety of digital initiatives, primarily surrounding social media content, insights, and strategy
- Understand social media trends and how specific clients can fit in the space
- Monitor and report on appropriate topic, crisis, or general conversation trends for key clients
- Working understanding of paid social strategy and communicating its importance to clients
- Managing multiple client contact relationships and deliver according to individual contact needs.
- Project management and oversight of the work of teams, including mentoring of junior team members.
- Participating in new business pitches.
- 5-8 years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience in an agency or corporate setting, including at least three years of immersive social media experience
- Excellent and versatile writing skills, including an ability to identify and tell brand stories across a variety of platforms
- Platform experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and more
- Some familiarity with measurement tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Radian 6, Unmetric, Buddy Media, Sprinklr, Trendkite and more
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Creative, well informed and in touch with general consumer and business trends
- Propensity for time management/multi-tasking
- Experience working with healthcare and pharmaceutical clients preferred, but not required