Graduate Development Program, Winter/Spring 2019
FleishmanHillard’s New York office offers a full-time Graduate Development Program (GDP) internship in each of the following areas: Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, Technology, Media Relations, Content Production, Social/Digital, Research & Analytics, Healthcare.
About the Graduate Development Program (GDP)
The FleishmanHillard Graduate Development Program is a great place to launch your post-college professional career.
Qualified candidates will have recently earned their bachelor’s or graduate degree, or currently be enrolled in a graduate program. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 and will have successfully completed at least three previous internships, one of which being in an agency environment. A passion for communications and excellent writing skills are required.
Graduate Development Professionals will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a challenging group project based on a real-life client scenario.
- Showcase skills and expertise in a presentation to senior management.
- Receive career guidance and networking support from a dedicated mentor.
- Participate in office learning programs and on-the-job training.
- Learn from and collaborate with industry leading professionals.
- Support a portfolio of best in class brands.
The GDP session will be held from February 2019 to May 2019. Applicants must submit a résumé and cover letter specifying up to three areas of interest (Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, Technology, Media Relations, Content Production, Social/Digital, Research & Analytics, and Healthcare). A brief overview of our capabilities can be found below:
- Consumer Marketing: We help brands launch products, reposition themselves for success or expand their market share.
- Corporate Communications: We bring deep expertise across the diverse disciplines that affect a company’s reputation, including: leadership positioning, crisis management, change management, executive communications, corporate responsibility and more.
- Technology: Consumers demand innovation from tech companies. To tell the story of technology – of people’s awe-inspiring capacity for ingenuity and progress – we blend brand and reputation experience with tech knowledge to both highlight products and underscore what is possible through the latest advances.
- Media Relations: We forge trusted relationships with today’s media to help clients share their stories.
- Social and Innovation (Social/Digital and R+A): We are a team of digital experts and research analysts that help our clients create, nurture and protect relationships.
- Content Production: We are specific niche within the S&I practice with a focus on animation, video editing, and motion design.
- Healthcare: Healthcare faces many challenges, among them aging populations, government reform and global health threats. Each challenge requires imaginative minds. That is why we takes risks and tackle problems in new ways, whether building brand loyalty, educating the public or defending a marketplace.
- Business Development: We pursue strategic opportunities for growth within the organization from a global perspective.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.