Graphic Design Intern, New York
Can you create a riveting presentation? Are you gifted at developing GIFs and making an impact on Instagram? Know how to take a brief and read between the lines? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have an immediate opening for a talented and hungry graphic design intern who wants to jump right into the industry. We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, are someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries and drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
FleishmanHillard New York offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. If you’d like to hang, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute against the full spectrum of communication mediums and disciplines including interactive, social, advertising, branding, video, motion, presentations, environmental and print.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Work closely with the Senior Art Director and Creative Strategy lead to ensure implementation of the vision and direction for clients
- Design outstanding design for all-things social, digital & print including: online advertising, digital marketing, business development initiatives, branding collateral and animations
- Work collaboratively with design and account team to produce creative design solutions for clients; including the development of content for branded social media channels, presentations, PowerPoints, print materials, websites, blogs, etc.
- Help create concepts and ideas with design team.
- Contribute to making FH New York a fun and exciting place to work
- Insatiable appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
- Knowledge about design fundamentals and principals
- Skilled in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After effects)
- Thoroughly experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint)
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Understanding of video production, photography, web technologies including browsers, platforms and devices
- A desire to work hard and play hard
- Must have a portfolio or other examples of work
- Applicants should be a graduate of, or currently enrolled in, a graphic design or other creative-related program
If interested in an internship, please submit a resume, cover letter and online portfolio or a PDF that demonstrates these skills.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.