HR Senior Advisor (Generalist), London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
If you're looking for a generalist role within a lively communications agency, then this role might just be for you!
Based on the south bank you'll be supporting a team of 250+ PR, communications and marketing individuals, and while no two days are ever the same, your role will primarily focus on:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure new hires are fully inducted into the FHF family
- Responding to daily employee enquiries regarding our policies, processes and benefits
- Taking the lead on parental leave plans for employees, sickness management, mental health, dyslexia/other hidden disabilities support. Coordinating reasonable adjustments as needed
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager, support line managers with our strengths-based approach to performance/talent management
- Compile key business metrics including data analysis of our Employee Engagement Survey results, turnover and Gender pay gap reporting
- Conduct face to face exit interviews and analysis of exit interview feedback and trends
- Immigration & visas management to ensure we follow best practice, in line with the Omnicom sponsorship license requirements
Learning and Development
- Supporting managers to create strategies to develop talent within their teams, and positively manage the careers of employees at all levels
- Ensuring all L&D programmes are effectively communicated, co-ordinated and delivered
- Leading the co-ordination of our employee exchange programmes across EMEA/USA
- Contributing to the development and implementation of our Strengths based Talent Management Strategy
- Leading and contributing to local, regional and global HR projects such as learning and development, D&I, employee survey, on boarding or culture initiatives etc
- Taking the initiative to identify and deliver HR interventions to assist the business in meeting its strategic goals
If you have experience in the above, we would love to hear from you!
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our greatness as an agency relies exponentially on the quality and capability of our people. Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what makes FHF an incredible agency, so our employee benefits package is built to support that. We offer a whole host of additional benefits from private medical and financial consulting to inhouse massage and manicures. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work – for more details see here - https://cdn.fhflondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2019/02/FHF-benefits-booklet.pdf.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.