IT Specialist / IT Manager
FleishmanHillard, Hong Kong office has an immediate opening a hands-on, experienced IT Manager to join our Global MIS team. Candidates will less years of experience will be considered as IT Specialist.
What you'll do:
The candidate will be part of a helpdesk support team responsible for maintaining the office’s day-to-day IT operations and may provide remote support to other APAC offices when it is needed. This entails a variety of responsibilities such as Windows System Administration (Active Directory, basic network maintenance and administration), implementation of new hardware and software solutions, and maintenance of the office’s IT hardware inventory and lifecycle. The candidate will also be assisting users with a range of computer questions such as Windows 7 / 10 usage, Microsoft Office usage, and standard computer as well as Mac computer and Apple software troubleshooting.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2008/2012 administration, including MS Active Directory, TCP/IP, Cisco networking etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Windows/Apple operating system, including OS installation and setup, networking, software/hardware updates and installation, anti-virus etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (2010 to 365); strong ability to support and troubleshoot Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and multi-media applications such as Adobe Product
- Familiar with server room equipment, such as routers, switches, UPS’s, patch panels, etc.
- Technical certification in ITIL, MCP would be an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills; ability to devise creative solutions to unique problems
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English (both oral and written) and attention to details
- Windows 7 / 10 operating system experience
- Proficient in Apple Mac computer
- Good working attitude and ability to work independently
If you are interested to do the best work of your lives, please send your resume, current and salary expectations.