Junior International Financial Liaison, St. Louis
Junior International Financial Liaison
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for an International Financial Liaison Analyst to join our team at our global headquarters in St. Louis. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines.
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Assist the financial liaisons with support of their offices
- Review discretionary expenses in the offices and recommend cost savings and efficiencies
- Prepare variance analysis to forecast and budget
- Make adjusting journal entries as needed
- Ensure Treasury accounts balance during month-end close process
- Prepare staffing capacity files
- Prepare summaries, analysis and dashboards for financial liaisons
- Prepare detailed analysis of various balance sheet accounts (i.e. accrued revenue, unbilled accounts receivable, prebills, etc.) for financial liaisons
- Prepare various supporting schedules in addition to the financial statements
- Quarterly Sarbanes Oxley testing
- 1 - 2 years of experience with a degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and overall computer skills
- Top level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under aggressive deadlines
- Possess patience, attentiveness, clear communication, positive language, time management, willingness to learn and tackle problems individually with an excellent ability to handle surprises
- This individual must be a self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.