Junior Presentation Designer - Global Business Development, New York
Global Business Development Team Overview
FleishmanHillard’s global business development function is a dedicated team focused on helping improve our effectiveness in the pursuit and conversion of new business. The success of the business development team relies on the caliber of talent and resources we are investing in, the culture and processes we are committed to continually evolving, and the close partnership the function has with our corporate leadership, general managers, global client leaders, sector and practice leaders, and our partners within Omnicom.
Our Team principles are
- Be a high-functioning team that helps drive a culture of ambition, boldness to build our brand in the market and win for FH and FH brands
- Be a connector of people and ideas who will build FH’s reputation and grow the business
- Be problem solvers and solution seekers with, and on behalf of, our pitch teams and colleagues working to build our culture
- Illuminate and amplify the agency’s best ideas to current and perspective clients and employees
- Be a source for collaboration, information and tools to help our colleagues take calculated risks in the name of meaningful work
- Be disciplined in our process – committed to research, analytics, insight development, creative and bold ideas and solutions that deliver measurable impact
- Be transparent, respectful, energetic, motivating and inspiring
- Lead by example and with urgency, focus, decisiveness, courage and ambition
- Help our teams go above and beyond the expectations of ordinary/everyday
- Make ourselves as valuable to our colleagues as they are to us
Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players. We need someone who is a relentless challenger, but who leaves their ego at the door. Who pushes us to excellence in our creative product.
We are seeking an experienced and highly talented Designer. We are looking for a trailblazing multimedia creative with strong project management, presentation, consulting and design skills. The ideal candidate has good instincts, an adventurous spirit and a track record of driving effective results. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of digital and print projects that allow the opportunity for hands-on collaboration with teammates and senior leadership to create internal and external corporate marketing and global business development materials.
- Manage a portfolio of varied multimedia creative assignments [online, print, presentation].
- Contribute to the development of global design and visual communications strategies.
- Assist in establishing timelines and budgets and demonstrate an ability to work successfully on deadline and within budget.
- Act resourcefully, discovering creative solutions in order to achieve creative and business objectives.
- Interpret and apply the brand identity system throughout global network.
- Direct the work of other creative professionals, demonstrating leadership capabilities among team members.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in a creative leadership position.
- Agency background (advertising, PR, marketing, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational savvy, with the ability to interface with internal teams and manage projects.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and fluid environment.
- Expertise in the areas of marketing and branding.
- Ability to carry out all phases of the creative process.
- Ability to translate concepts across multiple mediums including print, online, presentation and dimensional formats.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your best work.
- BA or BS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative, Squarespace and Microsoft Office suites.
About FleishmanHillard New York
FH New York has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
Here at FH New York, we seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.