Learning and Development Program Manager (12 month FTC), London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is a full-service communications agency specialising in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We’re the agency that create brand love, shift perceptions and make a measurable difference to our clients and the world.
This newly created position is responsible for the development and delivery of global learning and development programs that will support the next phase of our growth, as part of our exciting 2020 business transformation plan.
Working with the Talent Development group and senior experts across the firm you will create programs that build capability, deliver impact and drive engagement across all aspects of our marketing communications consulting business.
You will bring the latest thinking including knowledge of tools, formats and best practice to elevate learning and development globally. Success will be to improve the results, reach and consistency of the learning experience across the firm, as well as innovating for our future.
- Support the Talent Development Transformation Leader to develop a cohesive framework and roll out plan for learning and development, globally
- Partner with subject matter experts, work stream leads, and business leaders to help manage training curriculums and learning journeys that address key development needs, and that can be scaled across the global business
- Work with regional Talent Development partners and business leaders to extend the reach of learning and development across the Global business – to include developing toolkits, adapting global training for local markets, and support to source suitable local suppliers
- Advise on the best formats and approaches for specific training interventions and ensure that there is a consistent approach across all aspects of the L&D program
- Review office level curriculum and determine the best approach to integrating into the overall L&D strategy
- Support the design and implementation of, our first online learning platform
- Work with and seek input from the Talent Development leaders to ensure that learning and development is fully integrated into our Talent Management, Performance Management, and Career Path frameworks
- Develop the content and communications strategy for L&D (working with our external L&D consultant and the global Change Communications Leader) including an approach for hosting and sharing L&D content
- Help inform the global Talent Development team of the “Leaders in Learning” initiatives and status of each initiative including program launches, communications, etc.
- A track record of developing and implementing L&D programs across multiple markets (including those outside of the US), that delivered business impact
- Expert knowledge of the latest thinking in corporate L&D, as well as the tools and approaches to learning in leading organizations
- Ability to connect L&D into an integrated Talent Development strategy including onboarding, performance and career development
- Self-starting, flexible and creative when it comes to problem solving and working in a lean, efficient way
- Exceptional relationship building & stakeholder management skills
- An understanding of different cultural nuances across global markets and ability to adapt to those needs
- Experience of developing content in different formats, with a high standards of quality and creative impact – we’re communicating to communicators and so the bar is high (!)
- Experience of working in a knowledge-based organization is desirable but not essential
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our greatness as an agency relies exponentially on the quality and capability of our people. Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what makes FHF an incredible agency, so our employee benefits package is built to support that. We offer a whole host of additional benefits from private medical and financial consulting to inhouse massage and manicures. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work – for more details see here - https://cdn.fhflondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2019/02/FHF-benefits-booklet.pdf.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.