Legal Administrative Assistant
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our compact and nimble legal team. The position is located at our global headquarters in St. Louis and provides a challenging opportunity for a motivated self-starter to work on legal projects in a fast-paced, professional services environment. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented person with strong research, writing, communication and analytical skills. Experience with legal and statutory research is strongly preferred.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Facilitating weekly business pipeline meetings and other weekly meetings for team leads
- Administering resource management software tools
- Review contracts, amendments, policy and process documents
- Support high priority, high volume projects
- Reviewing all invoices and working with accounting and payroll teams
- Other administrative duties assigned by legal counsel
- Coordinating and planning all group meetings and activities
- Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda
- Coordinating travel itineraries and logistics for staff
- Managing billing code requisition requests on behalf of team leads
- Compiling monthly reports
- Compiling and submitting expense reports on behalf of team leads
- Providing support to the legal team as needed
- 5 years of office experience in a client-centric environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of staff, negotiate diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
- Resourceful problem solver, high attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with standard accounting and payroll practices
- Experience handling and maintaining confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Strong client-service mindset
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.