Legal Intern, St.Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for two legal department interns to join its compact and nimble legal team. The internship is located at our global headquarters in St. Louis and provides a challenging opportunity for a motivated self-starter to work on legal projects in a fast-paced, professional services environment. We offer our interns a competitive hourly rate and paid parking. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented person with strong research, writing, communication and analytical skills. Experience with legal and statutory research is strongly preferred.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Assist with legal matters in a variety of areas including corporate, intellectual property, litigation, compliance, international law, marketing, privacy law, and employment law.
- Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda.
- Review contracts, amendments, policy and process documents.
- Provide litigation support as requested.
- Other administrative duties assigned by legal counsel.
- Support a high priority, high volume project.
- Qualified candidates will have completed their second year of law school with strong academic performance
- Excellent communications skills, ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities with a positive attitude and strong attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous corporate or law firm work experience is a plus
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.