Manager- Financial Reporting, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a Manager to join our General Ledger and Financial Reporting team. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have internship and/or full-time experience working in accounting in a fast-paced, challenging organization.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Prepare monthly treasury reconciliations for month-end reporting
- Prepare weekly reconciliation for all treasury accounts
- Follow up on all outstanding items from weekly and monthly treasury reconciliations
- Banking and treasury account administration (inhouse and external accounts)
- Assist Financial Reporting group with various duties during the monthly and quarterly close process including preparing the company’s financial reporting packages with detail
- Review and approve balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with loading and clearing validations for Monthly Reporting and Forecast submissions in Hyperion Financial Management
- Support the forecast compilation process in addition to monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P/L analysis
- Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
- 2-4 years accounting experience, background in public accounting/auditing
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills – specifically Excel
- PeopleSoft and Hyperion Financial Management system experience a plus
- Ability to take on tasks to completion
- Great organization skills are necessary
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.