Media Monitoring Specialist (Part Time), St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has immediate openings for individuals to be part-time Media Monitors. This position offers a great opportunity for schedule flexibility. The Media Monitor Specialist can work from home.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Use RSS reader software to review collected content and identify relevant media articles for reporting purposes
- Perform Google News searches to identify relevant media articles for reporting purposes
- Use broadcast monitoring software to identify and compile relevant broadcast media clips for reporting purposes
- Generate email-based alerts based on pre-defined templates
- Must be available to work part-time shifts (4-8 hours per shift) during any of the following time windows:
- 4 AM – 10 PM US Central Time (Monday through Friday)
- 8 AM – 8 PM US Central Time (Saturday and Sunday)
- Experience using Google News to search for specific news content
- Experience working with RSS platforms such as Feedly
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working with broadcast monitoring platforms such as Critical Mention strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (US English)
- General familiarity with the telecommunications sector a plus
- Ability to exhibit reliable independent decision making
- Ability to receive and take action on constructive feedback provided by supervisors
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.