MIS Infrastructure Intern, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
An excellent opportunity with room to grow is available in downtown St. Louis to join the FleishmanHillard Management Information Systems team. The candidate is ideally an enthusiastic student with some daytime availability looking to build upon their skills with real world experience.
Competitive hourly rate plus paid parking!
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Active learner with desire to help develop solutions and automation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP.
- Ability to independently research problems, troubleshoot, and take self-initiative to break down complex tasks or problems into manageable steps.
- Aspiring programmer with some programming project or automation experience.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn about administrative automation of Office 365 back end functions.
- Able to work with a small team to learn and expand in a corporate environment.
- Object oriented programming experience (VB, .NET, C#, Python, PowerShell, etc.) with a desire to build upon existing programming skills.
- Detailed, timely, and task oriented individual.
- Willingness to learn about Microsoft domains, group policies, replication, time synchronization, domain trusts, domain controller health, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting other basic Windows Server roles and shared file server permissions.
- Manages day to day backup jobs, troubleshoots failed jobs, and handles tape rotations.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.