FleishmanHillard is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced administrative professional to join our Kansas City team. This position is integral to the operations of the office and requires a motivated self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Coordinator will be responsible for daily office operations, facilities, administrative supervision, and human resources.
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Working with vendors and building management to ensure office efficiency, productivity, and safety
- Supervising reception desk as needed
- Serving as liaison to the agency’s Talent Development team, including responsibility for new hire paperwork, onboarding and training, and company updates
- Tracking policy compliance related to required training and working with the office’s professional development team on planning and conducting Kansas City-based training
- Working with the Kansas City internship coordinators on recruiting, testing, interviewing, hiring, and training for a rotating team of interns
- Reviewing all office invoices and working with accounting and payroll teams
- Coordinating and planning all office meetings and activities
- Collaborating with IT to maintain office equipment functionality
- Coordinate travel itineraries and logistics for staff
- Providing support to the General Manager and office-at-large, as needed
- 3 years of office experience in a client-centric environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of staff, negotiate diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
- Resourceful problem solver, high attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience proofreading work for accuracy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with standard accounting and payroll practices
- Experience handling and maintaining confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Strong client-service mindset
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement, and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.