Payroll Coordinator, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Agency Accounting Services is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced payroll coordinator. The environment is very fast-paced with high volume. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and transition into the position with ease. This position reports directly to our Director of Payroll.
- Data Entry – input of all payroll changes into payroll and HRIS solution.
- Running reports from ADP and Success Factors as needed.
- Maintain employee payroll files consistent with company policy.
- File all related payroll documents in a timely manner.
- Employment verifications.
- Assist with obtaining state tax identification numbers and responding to tax notices.
- Assist payroll with document management and record retention.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience preferably with ADP, Ceridian or Success Factors.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate solid organizational and time management skills with the ability to work quickly and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player who is self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Adobe and Outlook.
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.