PeopleSoft Developer, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced PeopleSoft Developer. The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for providing technical expertise on PeopleSoft development for Financials modules and production support. The candidate will also evaluate, direct and support PeopleSoft system enhancements.
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements
- Interaction with users to troubleshoot problems and gather requirements
- Track and document changes to functional and technical specifications
- Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support for all PeopleSoft systems
- Design and develop interfaces, reports, data conversion using PeopleSoft tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with the following PeopleSoft technologies: PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, People Tools, Application Debugging, Workflow, and Component Interface, or over 2 years of development experience.
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial modules.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to trouble-shoot within the PeopleSoft environment, including performance issues.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to perform impact analysis on planned modifications.
- Strong testing skills, including ability to develop a solid test plan.
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.