PeopleSoft Technical Support Specialist, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Agency Accounting Services is the shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group. Agency Accounting Services works closely with FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard Inc. operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For 70 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance. Agency Accounting Services has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies with locations about the world.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a customer focused, team oriented, PeopleSoft Technical Support Specialist to join our MIS team. The PeopleSoft Support specialist will be responsible for delivering tier 1 service support and maintenance for Financials modules including customer incidents (break/fix, requests, and how to), and related support functions and responsibilities. This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure to staff all around the world.
- Interact with customers via multiple communications methods and resolve or escalate customer incidents in a timely manner per established guidelines, processes, and service level agreements.
- Track, diagnose, replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues involving end users across the globe, supporting the effort to identify and eliminate the root cause of issues in the environment.
- Create accurate and thorough ticket documentation and ensure knowledge resulting from analysis and support activities is published for support for future occurrences, keeping knowledgebase up to date.
- PeopleSoft Security administration; responsible for responding to day to day security requests.
- Assist with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for help desk ticket tracking. Contribute toward or lead continuous improvement efforts and initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify recurring incidents and trends, and appropriately escalate issues. Leverage internal expertise, knowledge and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Protect our customers, our users, and our brand by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Knowledge of SQL and PeopleSoft Financials or related software. Cognos experience helpful, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to investigate, diagnose, and resolve issues without known solutions, making recommendations and defining action plans accordingly.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- A level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation.
- This individual must be a coachable self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures both written and verbally.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to the customer
- Possess a sense of urgency and a desire to learn as well as be adaptable and innovative, providing creative solutions and readily accepting feedback, mentoring, and coaching.
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.