PR Intern, Frankfurt
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Intern Process and Operations (m/f), Frankfurt
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR-networks worldwide. In Germany alone, there are more than 70 consultants based in offices in Frankfurt, Berlin and Munich that provide their expertise to renowned clients in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs und Public Affairs.
For our team in Frankfurt, we are searching for an
Intern (m/f) Process and Operations
In close cooperation with our CFO you will create an overview of our business processes
- Documentation of existing processes for finance , agency operations and human resources and create an organization manual
- Evaluation and analysis of processes and process chains
- Give recommendations for process optimization
- Compile information , create reports on existing tools and "best practice cases"
- Coordination of stakeholders for that project, presentation results and give status updates
We expect from you:
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- you are Interested in processes and structures and want to put theory into practice
- You have very good English and German language skills (written and oral)
- You have very good IT skills ( Outlook , PowerPoint and Excel )
- You have a high ability to solve problems and analytical thinking
We offer you:
- Exciting insights into business processes of an international communication agency
- Independent work and a close exchange with experienced colleagues in a great team
- Paid internship
To apply, please send you full application by email (preferably in a PDF file) incl. your earliest starting date to email@example.com
In case you have any questions please contact Nicol Gröschel +49 69 40 57 02 125.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values, and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 31 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at https://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
The DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.