Production Manager Creative Services, New York
Are you really organized? Do you understand all the steps required to bring to life creative projects? Know how to take a brief and read between the lines? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have an immediate opening for a production manager in our creative services team. We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, are someone who is not afraid to work within a dynamic team, in a large office setting to drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
FleishmanHillard New York offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. If you’d like to hang, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute against the full spectrum of communication mediums and disciplines including interactive, social, advertising, branding, video, motion, presentations, environmental and print.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Work closely with the Creative Director to help drive Creative Services offering across the office and network.
- Manage the production of all creative projects (print, social, digital, etc), including assigning deadlines and monitoring progress
- Monitor workloads, creates project timelines, traffics assets and proofs for revisions/approval
- Maintain status report, project management system and leads status meetings
- Maintain, evaluate, and develop processes to streamline production and workflow by maximizing efficiencies
- Refines and enhances existing creative workflow and project management systems
- Responsible for trafficking high volumes of creative requests with tight deadlines
- Insatiable appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
- 4 – 6 years of experience in a Production Coordinator/Manager role in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Is fluent in: Mac platforms; Word and Excel; Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Has pre-press experience and HTML / CSS
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with creative project budgets and timelines
- A desire to work hard and play hard
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home five Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at https://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.