Professional Year Program (m/f/divers)
You have successfully completed your Bachelor degree and you would like to take a gap year before starting your Master degree to gather professional experience? In this case our "Professional Year Program" is just right for you.
At the Consumer Brands Team at FleishmanHillard you have the opportunity to work with different clients from the food & beverages, fashion & lifestyle and fitness sector and gather interesting insights into the promotion work for different brands.
· Support the consultant teams with their daily work with clients
· Write, edit and translate texts for the press, social media channels and other communication platforms
· Get in contact with journalists and other media agents and try to place our clients’ stories in the media
· Support the organization of events like press conferences or trade fairs and assist on-site
· Have the opportunity to take part in creative process finding and elaboration of concepts
· Take over research activities, reports as well as updating the media database
· Take over administrative tasks to ensure that our consultants can focus on the essentials
· Completed bachelor´s degree as well as first professional experience in agencies and/or the corporate communication with focus on brand-/product communication
· Excellent feel for language as well as very good and safe grammar skills
· Creativity as well as conceptual and organizational skills
· Affinity and enthusiasm for brands
· Understanding of the German media market (print and online)
· Very good oral and written German skills on a mother-tongue level
· Very good oral and written English skills
· Very good knowledge of standard software programs (MS-Office)
· Exciting and varied tasks in an international network of agencies
· Amazing work atmosphere in an open-minded and experienced team with a flat hierarchy
· A temporary contract for one year
· The possibility to start as a junior consultant in our company after you successfully completed your master studies
To apply, please send your full application by email (preferably as a PDF file) incl. your earliest starting date to email@example.com.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Senior Manager Talent Development
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH | Hanauer Landstraße 182 A | 60314 Frankfurt | Germany
T +49 69 40 57 02 125| F +49 69 43 03 97 | M +49 174 377 7104
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.