Recruitment Intern Talent Development, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Want to launch your career in HR/Recruitment? There’s no better place than FleishmanHillard St. Louis. We are currently looking for energetic, motivated, collaborative, “I’m ready to start my career” candidates to join us immediately. Before you ask, YES! FleishmanHillard HR internships are paid (and we pay for parking.)
From the 18th floor in our Downtown St. Louis office, overlooking the newly redesigned Arch grounds and Keiner Plaza, FleishmanHillard recruitment interns have the opportunity to work as part of our Global Talent Development team. There is no busy work here; this is a real job with real expectations and real deadlines. On any given day, you may be asked to source for top talent, handle competitor research projects, design presentations, or conduct phone interviews.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interns will have the opportunity to
- Support the recruiting team in identifying talent needs of key business areas, and carry-out creative and efficient recruitment strategies to ensure resource needs are met
- Utilize various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and Word press to identify local and international candidates in the areas of public relations, digital, social media, creative, and many more
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: Developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting basic phone screens and reference checks
- Manage and update recruitment database
- Work on candidate sourcing processes that encourage and support diversity and inclusion
- Conduct research on culture, industries, and recruitment practices where appropriate
- Gather competitor data for strategic recruitment
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year of college. We also welcome applications from college graduates or students continuing their education into graduate school.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related field.
- Successful applicants will possess good research, writing and organization skills, as well as high attention to detail.
- Candidates should have a high interest in the recruitment function (at a local and global scale).
- Candidates should have good analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a can-do attitude.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and Word)
- Candidates should understand how to utilize the internet and various social media sites for research including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Knowledge of Boolean search is a plus.
- Flexible, able to work in a team environment.
- Courses in Research, Business, Human Resources, Psychology, and Marketing Research are a plus.
- This internship requires a commitment of 30-35 hours per week.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement, and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.