Research Analyst, TRUE Global Intelligence
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Research Analyst with our TRUE Global Intelligence practice.
The Research Analyst is a client-facing professional responsible for supporting the breadth of research functions across multiple client accounts. The Research Analyst will help design and manage research studies, write questionnaires/discussion guides, analyze data, prepare reports, and present findings. In addition, he or she will analyze marketing-communications content and associated performance metrics to identify key trends and develop relevant conclusions and implications.
FleishmanHillard’s TRUE Global Intelligence practice serves as a strategic enabler to the broader organization by harnessing research and data analytics-driven insights to achieve client business objectives. Our work within TRUE Global Intelligence integrates primary and secondary research methods with communications measurement and data analytics.
FleishmanHillard, globally headquartered in St. Louis, is one of the largest integrated communications companies in the world. Our service to clients draws on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial communications and investor relations, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, and technology.
- Analyze data, write research reports, and deliver presentations of findings to clients
- Create primary research instruments including survey questionnaires and focus group discussion guides
- Manage data collection and data synthesis efforts for primary research and communications measurement initiatives
- Support the drafting of research proposals and work with research vendors to develop budget estimates
- Use a wide range of media listening/aggregation platforms to conduct necessary research functions (e.g., competitive intelligence, sector analysis, customer values, market segmentation, and new product development)
- Participate in integrated research and analytics assignments, which include the use of social and traditional media monitoring and analytics results
- Actively contribute to consultative discussions with clients to recommend research designs that address their business needs
- Recommend communications-centric solutions based on the research results
- Ensure all project work is performed in adherence with best practices and quality standards established by the TRUE Global Intelligence practice
- Lead small teams in developing and evaluating insights and strategic recommendations based on research and analytics
- Ensure client deliverables present a coherent and compelling narrative supported by research/data
- Contribute to thought capital and new business initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience across a broad range of research categories and models
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful insights
- Ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or market insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Results-focused approach and commitment to consistently meeting and exceeding the highest-quality standards of client service
- Agency experience is preferred but not required
FH has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.