Research Manager- TRUE Global Intelligence
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Research Manager with our TRUE Global Intelligence practice. FleishmanHillard’ s TRUE Global Intelligence practice serves as a strategic enabler to the broader organization by harnessing research and data analytics-driven insights to achieve client business objectives. Our work within TRUE Global Intelligence integrates primary and secondary research methods with communications measurement and data analytics.
FleishmanHillard, globally headquartered in St. Louis, is one of the largest integrated communications companies in the world. Our service to clients draws on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial communications and investor relations, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, and technology.
The Research Manager will support primary research studies and other research projects and will have a strong background in quantitative research (managing a study, vendors, fieldwork, quotas, timelines, and analyzing data). In this role, we are looking for a passionate project manager who loves to transform operations and who can work across primary and other business research projects to improve operations, drive efficiencies, create value, innovate for the future and who will collaborate and thrive in a supportive, fast-paced work culture.
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end execution of online research projects while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; handling sample management and data collection processes efficiently and effectively and liaising with the client regarding set-up and fieldwork, troubleshooting, ensuring established processes are followed, and maintaining required documentation to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards.
- Lead and own quantitative research surveys.
- Act as a Project Manager, managing programs end to end and working with stakeholders and users of the surveys.
- Own all aspects of the timeline and communicate accordingly with the client and the research and analytics team.
- Analyze, interpret and prepare reports from data.
- Schedule and lead meetings related to studies, recording all notes and following up on action items.
- Escalate issues that impact the timeline, budget or data quality in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Statistics, Mathematics or another related field.
- 5-7 years of work experience as a primary researcher. Any experience in the technology or advertising fields is a plus.
- Coachable, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to be flexible and precise under tight deadlines.
- Excellent Project Management skills; capable of setting priorities, meeting deadlines and managing projects.
- Able to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels using both technical and non-technical verbiage. Great at presenting findings to a diverse audience.
- Be detail oriented, organized, and thorough and have respect for quality control.
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients, team members, and stakeholders. Previous experience in a client-service capacity is preferred.
- Strong skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Comfortable with asking good questions in order to get to the heart of issues quickly and act decisively while seeing the “bigger picture”.
- Possess strong networking and influencing skills.
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into actionable insights.
- Be an effective time manager and be able to multi-task across multiple projects and prioritize time.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement, and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.