Senior Account Executive/ Account Supervisor, Influencer Marketing (Lifestyle/Travel)
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications firm, has an immediate opening for a senior account executive or account supervisor to join our New York office on our Social & Innovation team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an integrated digital communications practitioner with a background in and passion for consumer engagement, influencer marketing, public relations and social media to work with collaborative teams on brand building and content creation on behalf of our Fortune-ranked consumer client.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FleishmanHillard clients work with teams from more than one geographic location and across multiple practice offerings.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Build and implement influencer programs for consumer clients including long-term relationships, seasonal activations and reporting.
- Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with lifestyle, food and technology influencers across blog, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and emerging digital platforms.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact including regular on-site event activation support.
- Develop and implement Brief and process workflows, outlining storytelling focus and asset needs to ensure seamless influencer marketing campaign execution and content delivery to creative social, public relations, creative and marketing teams.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including creative content ideas, social media content and marketing collateral. Ensure all adhere to client brand standards.
- Uncover trends and creative storytelling opportunities that leverage influencers to co-create engaging content.
- Collaborate with client team to define KPIs and evaluate marketing penetration and the impact of influencer efforts on reputation, perception and traffic.
- Understanding of research and benchmark against leaders in influencer marketing and client competitor set.
- Investigate emerging social technologies and platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing innovation.
- Provide consumer and category insights and expertise to assist in the development of marketing materials.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing influencer marketing and digital communications programs, preferably in an agency setting. Experience supporting recognized global brands is highly preferred, with a strong working knowledge of the consumer marketing space.
- Experience creating digital campaigns that utilize multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage customers and increase conversion. Vast knowledge of influencer marketing best practices, tools and regulatory guidelines is required.
- Knowledge of FTC guidelines and best practices a plus. Ability to manage, negotiate and edit contracts and agreements.
- Strong familiarity of and passion for social technologies; tech savvy and curious about emerging trends and platforms such as Curalate Fanreel, Facebook Handshake and #PAID.
- Maintains active influencer relationships in the lifestyle community and has experience cultivating relationships with bloggers and social influencers on the basis of trust, integrity and accessibility. A demonstrated hands-on approach is required.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus influencers, consumer engagement and editorial storytelling.
- Proven experience planning and executing events and partnerships, including vendor and contract management.
- Web analytics and social listening knowledge, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall content strategy.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be self-starting and take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients. Experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic, and resourceful problem solver — gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home five Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at https://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.