Senior Account Executive, Kansas City
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Account Executive, with integrated marketing communications experience, to join our Brand Marketing team in Kansas City. Successful candidates will work across a diverse roster of B2B and B2C clients on work ranging from long-form content development to media relations strategy and implementation to project management, within a true global network.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Write and edit editorial and marketing materials highlighting executive thought leaders, national trends and company initiatives.
- Write and edit social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and website content.
- Develop media lists; craft pitches and conduct earned media outreach.
- Support influencer identification efforts and coordination.
- Manage day-to-day activities for one or more client accounts, including content creation and project management.
- Work with teams and vendors to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing traditional PR, social and digital platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop and manage positive relationship with clients and vendors.
- Report account progress, facilitate invoice processing and manage budget tracker.
- Coordinate with clients and agencies on priorities, as well as collateral available to incorporate on website.
- 3-5 years of demonstrably significant and successful experience in implementing integrated B2B and B2C campaigns that have an impact on client business.
- Excellent writing abilities with demonstrable experience in all forms of communication, from strategic plans to media news releases to editorials and social copy.
- Understanding of integrated communications and content distribution across earned, owned and paid media platforms.
- Agency experience and working with large global brands is a plus.
- The ability to develop and generate support for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.