Senior Account Executive, Hong Kong
Our multi-talented team believes in a hardworking but rewarding and fun environment. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for a Senior Account Executive.
Do you have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” for our clients and have the natural ability to guide them and our growing team down its path? If so read on...
What will you do?
- The ideal candidate will work with senior members to manage and execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for clients, including event management, corporate reputation, executive profiling, social media management, and crisis/issues management.
- Work closely with trade, business, local and international media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall client and account objectives.
- Assist in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the corporate practice’s account teams, including content creation and project and account management.
- Work with senior team members to assist with client management, meeting deadline and budget expectations.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including press releases; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 2 years of PR experience in developing and implementing communications programs, with an emphasis on public relations work across corporate, consumer, technology or financial services industry.
- Bilingual in Cantonese and English, Mandarin an asset.
- Excellent writing abilities (both English and Chinese) with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Media relations and project management experience.
What you’ll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level
- Be part of an international network which has a strong coaching and collaboration culture
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications
Do you have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing”? If so, let's chat.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV including your current salary, expected salary and notice period.