Senior Account Executive - Social and Innovation
At FleishmanHillard, we believe that the role of social is to create, protect and nurture relationships. And, we believe that in order to build those relationships, we must tell great stories, which bring together the art [creativity] and science [data and insights] to reach audiences, influence behaviors and inspire action.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated and social media-savvy Senior Account Executive to join our dynamic team of storytellers. This person will work closely with a growing team in Atlanta, as well as colleagues throughout the FH network supporting clients across healthcare, technology and consumer brands, to help develop and activate integrated programs, campaigns and content across social channels.
The successful hire will be a pop-culture sponge, track trends, and understand how current social phenomena and innovations present new opportunities.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day activities for the social media practice’s account teams
- Co-create and execute content strategy to engage fans and achieve client business objectives
- Ensure appropriate messaging and manage editorial calendar planning process
- Generate new ideas to engage and grow vibrant, healthy communities on social channels
- Help manage social media channels and communities
- Stay abreast of company news, implications for social media and understanding nuances of communities and content
- Use social media software tools (Sprinklr, MomentFeed) to assist with calendaring and publishing
- Use insights, metrics and analytics tools (Radian6, Sysomos) to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency, and topic – as well as improve community growth and engagement
- Interface with clients regularly and be adept at anticipating client needs
- Conduct research and compile POVs on social issues, trends and topics, as needed
- Participate in and contribute ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- 5+ years of experience in social media
- Experience in social media strategy, content development and/or engagement
- Understanding of social metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Strong writer and communicator
- Good eye for creative design
- Understanding of influencer marketing and/or paid media a plus
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.