Senior Account Executive – Social (Customer Experience), Detroit
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications agency, has an opening in our Detroit office for a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our social & innovation practice. This position is to support a large automotive client and provides a fantastic growth opportunity for a communications professional to work in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team on customer engagement practices. This position will report directly to the VP of Digital Engagement and will be responsible for supporting and executing digital strategy and customer experience across key customer communication channels.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Support and execute digital and self-service strategy to improve the overall customer experience
- Assist in providing insight and strategy to improve our client’s customer loyalty, customer value and overall customer experience
- Assist in handling day-to-day activities for the client and customer engagement team
- Collaborate with the brand marketing, tools, governance and intelligence teams to help inform strategy and impact on-going optimizations
- Work with senior members of the team to help coordinate projects, manage timelines, and execute on-time deliverables
- Assist in additional projects such as audits, research, meeting coordination and written and verbal presentations
The successful candidate must be detailed and results-oriented and have a strong understanding of current trends in social media, digital and customer experience. Experience executing global and regional customer experience programs is a plus. Additionally, candidates should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital care and/or customer experience programs within a large brand and/or company
- 2-3 years of project management and ability to translate ideas into actions
- Passionate about digital care and strong understanding of current digital transformation trends
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills along with the ability to effectively communicate with team members and clients
- Excellent writing abilities with experience in corporate and executive communications
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named Agency of the Year at the 2017 North American Excellence Awards; 2017 ICCO Network of the Year for the Americas and EMEA; PRWeek’s Best Places to Work 2017; PR News’ Best Places to Work in PR 2016-2017; Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality for 2018; PR Awards Asia 2017 Greater China Agency of the Year; and NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2018. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, and has more than 80 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and specialist agencies in areas including public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.