Senior Account Executive – Social Health, Raleigh
Position Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Sr. Account Executive level team member to assist in leading social media strategy across several pharmaceutical clients in our growing Raleigh healthcare practice. This role is responsible for developing and executing social media initiatives including the development of campaigns and content creation that drive engagement with general consumers and targeted patient and/or physician audiences. In addition, the role would include execution for above-brand corporate social media plans to support corporate reputation and thought leadership initiatives.
An ideal candidate will have health/pharma experience and understanding of the regulatory environment within the social and digital landscape and be on top of the latest emerging trends within digital and social media, as well as understand the broader cultural shift-taking place through digital means.
Client-facing responsibilities will include strategic program planning and partnering with other social team members.
This individual will be a key member of FH’s Social Health team, bringing an understanding of current consumer behavior and platform innovations to counsel clients and inform recommendations that reach key healthcare stakeholders.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Serve as a social health strategist across several healthcare clients including pharma, biotech and device, as well as nonprofit, hospitals and payors (corporate and brand marketing)
- Develop and implement innovative social strategies that are integrated with overall client marketing and/or corporate communications objectives/goals
- Assist in development of social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social channels
- Work with clients and account leads to define KPIs and implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success, providing key data and analysis of digital/social media campaigns to clients as well as internal account and management staff
- Assess social and digital technological innovations to find ways to further current client offerings across earned, shared, owned and paid channels
- Partner with research and analytics team to develop dashboards and key metrics for measuring social efforts
- Have 3+ years of PR agency experience with preference for experience managing strategies across social media platforms or communities or commensurate experience
- Possess a thorough command of the social media and digital world (from the evolving social web to mobile tools and trends), sophisticated client service and digital communications skills, high energy and passion for this area of rapid change and innovation.
- Four year degree preferred
- Understand the regulatory space that pharmaceutical client must operate within
- Work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams
- Be able to communicate with client contacts across multiple levels, both at a reporting and strategic counsel level
- Have deep working knowledge of the social and digital ecosystem, including working relationships with social platforms and partners
- Understand the paid media environment and how it applies to a holistic social media strategy
- Be able to analyze and synthesize data from the communities you manage, providing insights from the data to inform future recommendations and decisions
- Have the proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced office environment; a creative, self-starter will be important for the role
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.