Senior Account Manager / Account Director, Hong Kong
FleishmanHillard is looking for energetic, creative, passionate professional to join as Senior Account Manager / Account Director in our dynamic Hong Kong team. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist with a strategic mindset as well as strong media and content skills. In this position, you will grow and work on iconic global brands, across a broad range of industries.
Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams; advising our clients on integrated programs encompassing corporate positioning and reputation, high-level media and analyst relations, social media, executive communications, issues management, and employee communications.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop new and existing accounts.
- Identify opportunities for new business, develop strategies and teams for winning, and participate in winning the business.
- Develop products and capabilities to reach out to new markets and expand our business.
- Work with existing team members to identify greatest opportunities for growth and plans for pursuing them.
- Manage projects to deliver value, involving team members from all levels and all areas of the firm.
- Develop client plans and budgets, and work with a team to achieve outstanding results.
- Provide high-level creative, strategic thinking on current and future client projects.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of agency or corporate communications experience.
- Hands on experience in strategic planning and implementation of corporate communication programs, including but not limited to media relations and stakeholder engagement.
- With international perspective and multinational corporations experience preferred.
- With a can-do attitude and able to manage client relationship with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and mature personality in order to work directly with all levels.
- Trilingual preferred (English, Cantonese, Mandarin).
What you’ll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level.
- Be part of an international network which has a strong coaching and collaboration culture.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
- Boundless professional development opportunities to feed your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications.
Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear from you today.