Senior Account Manager Social Media, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our dedicated team of digital and social specialists understand how to connect the values of brands and organisations online with the values of their audience to create real passion, authentic exchange and what matters most – meaningful relationships. We seamlessly integrate specialist skills to deliver innovative, award-winning programmes that drive engagement and generate results for our clients.
As a Senior Account Manager in the team you will play a key role in overseeing the social media presence for two to three clients and help to drive growth across a range of social channels for clients and brands from a range of industries, working closely with those who have deep social strategy and platform experience.
Key areas of the role include..
- Being the main client contact for 2-3 key clients across social and digital
- Management of the content development for social and digital channels. This includes working with FHF’s in-house studio to develop creative, guiding the junior team on content development and working with external thought leaders to generate content
- Develop monthly content plans to be posted on social media and digital. This includes working with clients for example to identify blog content and developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Work with designers, developers, and program managers to ensure that all aspects of digital builds e.g. websites are completed on time and meet or exceed client objectives
- Conduct one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers to fuel online content plans
- Build timing plans and ensure that deliverables are met. This includes ensuring proper sign-offs and approvals, quality assurance if required and that the client is informed of project status
- Contribute to the management of client budgets; oversee the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications
- Create, maintain and manage detailed project plan for assigned project(s) or phase(s); integrates sub-projects into master plan as required
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas to improve Fleishman-Hillard’s offering
- Anticipate issues, trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for the client
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Work with our paid social team or client’s media agencies to create and manage paid placement and social media advertising
- Mentor junior account members; provide quality control and oversee team assignments
In return - check out our benefits - https://cdn.fhflondon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2019/02/FHF-benefits-booklet.pdf
If you have experience in the above, we want to hear from you!
FleishmanHillard Fishburn committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients.
Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.