Senior Consultant Lead Consumer Electronics, Dusseldorf
Position Overview and Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR networks worldwide. More than 100 consultants are based only in Germany in offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Munich and provide their expertise to renowned clients in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs and Public Affairs.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
For our team in Dusseldorf, we are looking for a
Senior PR- Consultant as Lead Consumer Electronics (m/f)
As Lead Consumer Electronics, you are working in close cooperation with the Consumer Brands and Technology practice.
- You develop ideas and strategies for the expansion, positioning and further development of the Consumer Electronics field at FleishmanHillard in Germany
- You are handling large national and international accounts and act as a strategic counselor to colleagues and clients in the area of consumer electronics
- You manage budgets and further develop existing client accounts through your entrepreneurial way of thinking
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the development of new business areas and client groups, and you actively take part in client acquisition meetings
- You have at least 8 - 10 years of experience in developing and implementing communications programs, with an emphasis on communications and public relations work for consumer electronic clients
- You have a consultant’s personality and enjoy developing strategic communication campaigns
- You have a keen awareness for topics and trends in the market
- You are a very good presenter, and are able to communicate with varying target audiences and hierarchal levels equally
- You have business fluent German and English language skills
- Exciting and varying tasks for clients in the consumer electronics field
- Working in an international environment
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in a worldwide leading PR agency
- Participation in an experienced team of experts with lots of room for your own ideas, and a pleasant work environment
Nicol Gröschel, Tel.: +49 69 40 57 02 125, will answer any questions.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.