Managing Supervisor - Financial Services, New York
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on our unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The New York office of FleishmanHillard has an opportunity for an experienced, energetic communications professional with a background in corporate communications, financial services, financial communications to join our team. Experience running global accounts with integrated communications needs – traditional, digital, social is preferred. The following experience is a plus (not all are necessary): funds, ratings agencies, institutional investors, asset managers, asset servicers, fintech. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a passionate PR practitioner to join a financial communications team with internationally-known clients in financial services and technology.
- Develop and execute high-quality integrated communications programs from conception to execution to placement.
- Serve as a counselor to existing clients and potential new clients.
- Use subject matter expertise to contribute compelling ideas for new business proposals and present them effectively and persuasively.
- Understand the mechanics of earned media including relationship cultivation and crafting compelling stories
- Have strong relationships with national, trade, and industry-related influencers and senior communications executives.
- Understand the evolving financial services environment and business structure of leading companies in the financial services industry.
- Be able to address the communications needs of companies that face both opportunities and threats. Experience in crisis situations is a plus.
- 7 years overall and 5+ years of financial communications and financial services sector experience.
- PR agency experience is preferred.
- Polished executive presence and the ability to consult confidently and effectively with C-level executives as well as other senior counselors throughout the FH network.
- Focus on exceptional quality of work and stellar client service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client and influencer relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Well versed in all forms of earned, social, digital and integrated communications
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, and take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate lead staff and clients.
About FleishmanHillard New York
FH New York has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
Here at FH New York, we seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.