Social Analytics Intern, Dallas (Spring 2019)
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Considering a career in social analytics? If so, consider an internship at FleishmanHillard Dallas. Three times a year, we hire highly qualified candidates for our internships to work with some of the very best professionals in the industry. We have positions available in analytics that assist a variety of practice groups and specialty areas including consumer, food/beverage/agribusiness, travel and tourism, technology, corporate, healthcare, financial and digital services.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about social analytics, eager to learn and as committed to doing great work as we are. The FleishmanHillard experience provides the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through exposure to client service and the inner workings of an international public relations firm.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play an active role in daily social media listening for a variety of national and global clients.
- Assist in developing social insights from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data.
- Work closely under senior analysts’ guidance to recommend social and digital strategies and ensure implementation.
- Conduct analysis through the use of social listening tools, audience intelligence tools, and owned analytics tools.
- Assist in developing client KPI’s.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- 1 year of experience gained in social media, planning, communications and/or analytics, with specific experience in executing social media listening programs and delivering reports that inform internal and client teams.
- Experience utilizing social media monitoring tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Quintly, SocialRank, Tracx, Spredfast, Simmons, etc.
- Strong analytic skills: Must be willing to learn how to analyze and interpret social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills
- Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
- Experience using web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Experience utilizing tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo
- Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn from our industry-leading team of counselors
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2018; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.