Social Media Analyst Research & Measurement, London (Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company)
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Social data is the foundation of everything we do. From the right creative, to the right copy, to informing the right business strategies. It’s the best reflection of true, unfiltered, human perception across the globe.
Methods+Mastery is a new specialty agency within the FleishmanHillard global network that brings together social, creative and data-driven specialists who constantly strive to improve upon the ways brands reach their audiences. Our Methods dissect the rules of how things work. Our Mastery rewrites them.
Working closely with colleagues in London, Washington DC, Dallas and San Francisco your role will involve:
- Collecting and synthesizing data across PESO channels, using various listening and analytical tools to produce analyses.
- Creating informed hypothesis for research, based on client briefs, and build out custom methodologies for interrogating data to answer business questions.
- Developing, implementing and presenting methodologies for content performance, audience listening, media evaluation, as well as learning about environments, audiences, beliefs and behaviors.
- Creating audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research and consumer profiling tools such as Global Web Index, Iconoculture, YouGov, or MRI.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients.
- Develop KPIs, reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Research, identify and synthesize trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences.
- Liaise closely with client service teams and clients to provide tangible recommendations.
Sound like what you’re looking for? Then read on.
We are looking for analysts with:
- Social & media analytics experience in a digital marketing or PR agency
- Expert analytical skills and an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to clients’ marketing priorities
- Ability to synthesize insights into actionable business intelligence
- Expertise in social & media listening tools and Boolean logic across multiple platforms (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Zignal, TrendKite, Signal, Meltwater, Cision etc.)
- Knowledge of how and when to apply deep Boolean commands like proximity commands, search order commands and more.
- Expertise with tools to analyze owned social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, Sprinklr etc.
- Have an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?”
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in the above!
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We are one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,500 employees in over 80+ offices around the globe. FH was founded over 65 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering meaningful, positive and measurable impact for clients. We are widely recognised for exceptional service and quality standards as well as our long-term relationships with clients.
Our London office is the second largest office in the global network, defined by a series of practice groups – Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Corporate Reporting, Brand Marketing, Digital & Social, Insights & Planning, and Brand, Content & Design – combined with expertise in industry sectors such as energy, technology, healthcare, travel and tourism, food & drink, sports, FMCG, financial & professional services.
We have a strong and talented team, a solid client base of Fortune 500 and FTSE listed companies. And, while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Awards – just some or our awards include – Top 50 Companies for Executive Women 2010-2016 | NAFE, Gold for Best Use of Social Media Measurement, 2016 | AMEC Awards, Silver for Best Strategic / Creative Development of a New Brand, 2016 | Transform Awards Europe. International Consultancy of the Year, Global Agency of the Year and Large Agency of the Year in 2014 by PR Week, as well as European Consultancy of the Year for the second year running by the Holmes Report. We have also been named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
We are part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE:OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.